About Your Visit
It is important that you bring the following items to each of your visits:
- Photo identification (required)
- Your insurance card(s) (required)
- Insurance referral, if applicable. Please contact your primary care physician listed on your insurance card to be sure that this has been sent (required).
- Office visit copayment, if applicable (required)
- Current list of medication, dosage and frequency, if applicable.
- Copies of any recent laboratory or radiology reports, if any. Please contact your primary care or referring doctor to be sure these have been sent.
- Completed Patient Forms Packet (if not faxed before your appointment)
Complete Patient Forms Packet
Save time in the waiting room! Please print and complete the New Patient Forms Packet below before your appointment, and either fax the forms to 404-257-1122 or bring the completed packet with you to your appointment.
- Patient Forms Packet (10 pages)
If you need an individual form, please choose from the forms below.
- Patient Information & Financial Policy
- Patient Rights
- HIPAA Consent Form
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Patient Testimonial Release
If you do not see your insurance listed below, please contact our office. The managed care health insurance market changes rapidly, and specific coverage questions should be discussed directly with your insurance company or our knowledgeable staff.
- BCBS HMO/POS, PPO, PAR
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans
- United Healthcare