Integrative Nutrition Services
Schedule initial consultation to discuss your needs with a physical health examination to follow.
A nutrition assessment which may be followed by food sensitivity testing, with an accompanying phased elimination regiment.
Our RDN can develop and customize a nutrition plan for you that will suit your lifestyle and tastes.
Individual and group counseling sessions are available upon request.
For immediate dietary assistance, please contact our office.
To make an appointment click here.
Meet our Registered Dietician & Head of Nutritional Services at Gastroenterology Atlanta
Elyse Kratz, RD
Elyse Kratz, RD is a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN), who uses extensive training, scientific-evidence, and clinical experience to develop and customize a nutrition plan to help you meet your health goals and promote wellness.
At a nutrition initial assessment the RDN will:
- Review your medical history, lab work, nutrition and lifestyle habits and health goals.
- Assess your current nutrition status.
- Make recommendations for individualized, evidence-based changes to your nutrition and lifestyle habits to support reaching your goals.
- Make recommendations for monitoring your progress.
At nutrition follow-ups, the RDN will:
- Reassess your nutrition status and any updated lab work or medical history.
- Monitor your progress.
- Adjust your plan as needed.
When to Consult with a Registered Dietitian:
- You have diabetes, cardiovascular problems or high blood pressure.
- You are thinking of having or have had gastric bypass surgery.
- You have digestive problems.
- You’re pregnant or trying to get pregnant.
- You need guidance and confidence for breastfeeding your baby.
- Your teenager has issues with food and eating healthfully.
- You need to gain or lose weight.
- You’re caring for an aging parent.
- You want to eat smarter.
- You want to improve your performance in sports.