About Your Visit
It is important that you bring the following items to each of your visits:
- Photo identification (required)
Your insurance card(s) (required)
- Insurance referral, if applicable. Please contact your primary care physician listed on your insurance card to be sure that this has been sent (required).
- Office visit copayment, if applicable (required)
- Current list of medication, dosage and frequency, if applicable.
- Copies of any recent laboratory or radiology reports, if any. Please contact your primary care or referring doctor to be sure these have been sent.
- Completed Patient Forms Packet (if not faxed before your appointment)
Would you like to save time in the waiting room? Please print and complete the New Patient Forms Packet below before your appointment if you can, and either fax the forms to 404-257-1122 or bring the completed packet with you to your appointment.
If you do not see your insurance listed below, please call our office at 404-257-0000 . The managed care health insurance market changes rapidly, and specific coverage questions should be discussed directly with your insurance company or our knowledgeable staff.
- Cigna Healthcare
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Walmart ACO
- Global Medical Management
- Health One Alliance
- Industry Buying Group
- Kaiser Permanente PPO
- Memorial Health Services
- Northeast Georgia Health Partners
- Nova Net
- USA Managed Care
OUR PATIENTS SAY
Throughout our interactions with him as well as his office staff…what a pleasant experience! Not to mention his great personality as well
Dr. Lyday and his team are super helpful and nice. The facility is also a very comfortable place to go for treatment.
Great bedside. Seems determined to find and solve what the issues were.
Dr. Lyday is very professional and detailed. You can tell he cares about you and has great knowledge . Nice people.